Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Been a long time...

...since I rock and roll, ooh.

Sorry, brief Led Zeppelin moment there, no worries, it's a passing thing.
Quick update on my doings:
Further escapades in the realm of culinary hair dye straightened my hair but didn't color it. I then tried to darken my roots with mascara which worked OK but left a nasty, greasy residue. Oh well.
We got our Unidentified Winter Holiday tree which remains undecorated until Bro returns.
Going to study for a science exam with the fantastic Mini Wheat, who interrogated me on the lineage of my orange...
I created a rather controversial comic today, featuring Annoying Unlovely Git and Bearded Winkler, complete with stripper scarves, dancing. Another one o' them long stories.
Beaky is making a film which finally has a plot but no screenplay. Should be a laugh.
Got a book on Twiggy (published 1968 and only missing a few pages) from the local library. It's fantastic and now I need new eyeliner.
Take a moment for John Lennon...
And we dragged Snowy out dancing. Much fun. More on that one later.
Cheers,
J

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

He couldn't make it so it was just Kari, Jazz and I.

8:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home