Monday, November 28, 2005

A Bigger Bang

Annoying Yet Lovable Git went to the Stones concert and came back with a concert T-shirt and a fixation with Mick's jokes. I AM SO BLOODY JEALOUS! Luckily he decided not to be too much of an asshole about it and we somewhat alarmed Symbolism Demon by singing "You Can't Alway Get What You Want" at the top of our lungs, very off key. I am still very very jealous though. Even Peaches was somewhat depressed. And I think Beaky is scarred for life because I joked about selling myself for Stones tickets. The worst thing is that they probably won't tour the US again before Keef dies, and if they do the tickets will be ASTRONOMICALLY expensive. This doesn't work AT ALL for the wages of a skint art student. What a pity.
Speaking of being skint, I was explaining my Cash Cycle to The Twins after thanksgiving. "So I'm skint, and then I get cash, and then I buy a New York Dolls album, and then I'm skint..." Philosophy Bloke overheard and quoted something like "the kids of today should protect themselves from the seventies..."
Speaking of further Britslang, my favorite term now is "Mod suss". C'est fantastique!
Oh, and I've added food coloring, two drops red, eight drops yellow, to the Jasper's Spiced Lemonade/Hair Dye recipe. (See "Recipes") I'll try it out after my audition.
I saw her today at the reception
A glass of wine in her hand
I knew she would meet her connection
At her feet was a footloose man
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
You can't always get what you want
But if you try sometime
You might find
You get what you need!

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

Make that "unlovely" instead...
Beaky is someone who I've know since preschool, and we are (surprisingly) still on speaking terms. He is originally from Bosnia, is a devilishly good artist, and incessantly curious. Starred as Cheez on PTV

6:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home