Friday, November 25, 2005

Break

After the hustle and bustle of Thanksgiving I am now really, really ready to return to my usual Break routine. I got a good start on it today, thus:
1) Woke up and lay staring at the ceiling pondering deep, existential questions such as "which of the leftovers will I eat first?", "Did somebody throw away the Thursday Arts section?" and "I wonder how long I can stare at my ceiling without getting bored out of my skull?"
2) After having been bored out of my skull, I read for a bit (Killing Yourself To Live, a funny book about rock star death sites) and got some leftover cake for breakfast.
3) Read a bit more until I finished the book and continued staring at my ceiling. I have a new poster that enchants me.
4) Showered, and went for a bikeride on my beloved cruiser, Edie Marie.
5) Came back and worked on my Blog.
6) Later in the day, I will eat more leftovers, spend more time staring at the ceiling, and eventually fall asleep knowing that "Monday's coming like a jail on wheels..."
Thank you for reading this very boring post. If you came to this site for entertainment, please read "Aboveground". It, at least, shows depth of thought.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home