Monday, October 24, 2005

Letter From the Pits of Snooze-Free Hell

...and I don't mean the one under the stage.
For some reason I am amazingly tired, I think I may be getting sick. This morning my stomach hurt so I went to get my cure-all, a can of something carbonated and caffeinated. The soda machine ate my first two quarters so I wasted an entire dollar on a measly can of soda. Which sounds really petty and awful once I see it in print. But I have a headache and one of those awful self-pity attacks that occur when I'm putting off another brush with flowchart proofs. So I'll probably finish the Orangina and doze off when my feet thaw (around 3AM).
Speaking of which I do have some brighter news. As I have said, Wikipedia is my new best friend, and I've been using it to look up all KINDS of things, including the Paul Simonon (YES I have a bass-player fetish. Get over it!) interview with 3AM magazine. So that's pretty cool. Clash fans and/or Art brats like myself should check it out.
Yeah that's about it.
Off to Wikipedia!
Cheers,
Jasper

2 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

I love bass players though. They're gorgeous!

3:26 PM  
Blogger RACL said...

Ooh, he was...I have a giant poster featuring him opposite my bed. He's a painter now, actually, and a quite good one too.

3:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home