Saturday, October 22, 2005

Painting Frustration Relieved

Luckily I was able to cure my painting frustration last night by drawing the fire. This was a bit difficult, especially since just as I finished one piece of log, it burned through and fell off. Currently I am in the midst of a series of acrylic fall color paintings although it is rather chilly out. I am also no longer too sleepy, despite the fact that I was up late riding the buzz of Glengarry Glen Ross.
It was fantastic. I originally went to the show because a friend's older brother had a lead role, but after I had figured out the convoluted plot, (it took me the entire first act and I won't even TRY to explain it here), I had become decidedly starstruck. Currently I am determined to join the theater company just so I can soak up the cumulative theatrical awesomeness!
And yes, I am among the few people I know who can get high off of a play.
BACK TO MY PAINTING!!!
Cheers,
Jasper

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

Ooh, especially French ones.

4:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home