Friday, October 21, 2005

Sleepy and So Forth

(...would be an implausibly good band name.)
I am sleepy and so forth from staying up painting and/or avoiding doing those really awful flowchart proofs. We've been having some lovely rainy weather, drizzle, fog, and all the associated reasons for moving to the UK, so I'm in a very painter-esque mood. For more information on this subject look up Paul Simonon on Wikipedia or read _Passion is a Fashion_, the book that contains my favorite bass-player quote.
On a completely different subject, I now give a FRIEND REPORT on the doings of all the lunkheads with whom I spend my time. ("whom." I love that word.)
Snowy has been doing well in her own quiet way, we're going to a play tonight.
Xplode a Hippie is as annoying as ever, "WHY do you keep on F***ing attacking me?" It takes her a lot of effort to swear properly
Peaches is as stressed and overworked as ever, but still a lovely person
Beaky continues to investigate CJ's love life
CJ is in another prolonged hissy fit
Scotland hugged me when I gave him a free ticket voucher for the play, which is pretty damn weird if you know him like I do. I've known Beaky since preschool and I don't hug him either
And I, Jasper, twitched my way through the day due to the large amounts of caffeine I inflicted on my fragile liver too early in the morning.
TGIF

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

Yeah, it is mostly a way to conceal their privacy. I only call some of them by their nicknames in real life.

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home