Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Up the Bracket

...or up yours, mate.

I was feeling bored and lonely yesterday after helping my mother clean out her basement. "Should we keep these cookie cutters, ma?" "Throw 'em out." "But we might be able to use them." "Throw them out!"

The day before that I got into a long argument about Whole Foods mac'n'cheese.
J: Okay, so the sandwiches are too expensive, so we could get mac'n'cheese....
G: yeah, okay, but there's only one big carton left. We could split it...
J: or we could both get little cartons
G: Or we could both get big cartons but there's only one big carton left
J: or you could get a big carton and I could get a little carton
G: really?
J: yeah, I'm being generous.
We ate while watching Family Stone, which is a lot better than I thought it would be.

I went home and went to bed, cleaned ma's basement, got bored, and went CD hunting. They didn't have Up the Bracket at my usual place so I was forced to support Borders and therefore corporate America. Whatever. Bro's girlfriend works there. Bought Up the Bracket, listened to it several times, felt better. Been walking around with "The Boy Looked At Johnny" or "Horrorshow" stuck in my head. Pete Doherty's been arrested again and supposedly broke up with Kate Moss. Sucks for her, don't it?
Yeah...
bye

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

funny. How was it?

4:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home