Friday, January 13, 2006

The Boy Looked At Johnny

I have a confession to make. This may shock you all. Particularly those of you who thought I was reasonbaly intelligent. Or had reasonably good taste in music.
Ready?

I like the Libertines, and I don't yet own any of their albums.

This is terrible.

ItWasGreatFun will think I'm an art-hating phillistine. Mini Wheat will think I'm a crack addict like Pete Doherty. Snowy will think I'm weird. Peaches will tie me to a chair with James Brown blasting from the speakers for twelve hours straight.
But to them I say: HAHAHAHA!!!! I will like lad-rock if I want to!!!! And you can't stop me!

2 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

Oh, you have no idea how much I hate rap...
Except French rap and cockney rap becos that's funny.

11:00 AM  
Blogger RACL said...

That would be pretty awesome

3:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home