Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Further Xmas Day and A Public Service Announcement

(with guitar)

Went to Peaches's for dinner and consumed much turkey, afterwards played charades with their Brit neighbors-to-be. Fantastic fun. Slept in day after and ate turkey leftovers. Still eating turkey leftovers. Will be eating turkey leftovers until we throw its mangled carcass into the putrid depths of our trashcan, where it will rot and stink and add to the general stench of death that hovers over my corroded soul... As you can tell I'm rather sick of turkey leftovers.
Later went skating with Peaches, meaning that she dragged me around the rink until I gained some semblance of control over myself. Then we went home to watch Chocolat with Bert and experiment with green eyeliner.
Today went sketching at the art museum and found that Sandinista! makes excellent car rock, especially the dub bits. Drew sculptures and a chaise longue. Stopped in Anthropologie only to find that it wasn't my kind of place at all.
Came home and did blog stuff, checked out Strummersite (which I can reccomend for fans of The Man) and so forth. Ate a buttery oregon herb roll. Thought about falling asleep and decided against it.
And now...
I never thought I'd be the multiple blog type, but I now am. Check out Telephone Belle (reachable by clicking on my profile) for music reviews, art notes, style musings etc. Enjoy! (It's early days yet, I've only got two posts, neither interesting.

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

It's a store for fashionable twenty-somethings who like sweater coats and oatmeal.

9:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home