Sunday, July 17, 2005

AAAAAAAH!!!

Well, people, you are now reading the blog of the proud purchaser of three Killers tickets. I say purchaser becos I haven't actually earned mine yet, (they cost $33.50), and our lawn isn't growing fast enough for me to pay up. Still, this is certainly a momentuous occasion in my pitiful little world.
Not that I'm one of those screamingly hysterical Killers fans who has a "Mr. Brightside" ringtone and a crush on Brendan Flowers. I'm attending this concert because a) it's a great opportunity to have fun with friends, b) Franz Ferdinand isn't coming to RedRocks in the forseeable future, and c) all the other bands I like died or broke up before I was born or shortly thereafter. Anyway it oughtta be fun.
Cheers,
Jasper

2 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

They're printing...they're printing...AAAGH AAAGH AAAGH!!!

7:44 PM  
Blogger RACL said...

Hey Jen E. Fur, the other two tickets are for my dad (lame, innit?) and S.P.S. (known to the rest of the world as Banana). I would have invited you but you hate The Killers so yeah.
Cheers, Jasper.

12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home