Saturday, July 16, 2005

Explanations, Mate

For those of you who may have been confused about the title of my blog or its address, I offer the following explanation.
"Long Time Jerk" is a Clash B-side from 1982 that begins with the spoken line "Gonna scrape the trouble off my boots!" It is a great song and it struck me as a good blog title because it pretty much describes my life philosophy.
Hold up, some of you may not know about the Clash, huh? They are an early British punk band, formed in London, 1976. Their more famous songs include "Rock the Casbah," "Should I Stay or Should I Go?," "London Calling," and "White Riot." They are absolutely my favorite band, so expect to hear a lot about them.
Ta ta for now, (becos abbreviations are for losers),
Jasper

1 Comments:

Blogger RACL said...

Hey Snowy.

2:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home